We offer two variants of bear watching tours: the Nachikinskoye Lake and the Kurilskoye Lake.
It takes 1 hour to get the Valley of Geysers from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky in helicopter.
The Valley of Geysers is specially preserved nature directory and is a part of Kronotsky State Biosphere Reserve. A captivating trekking excursion among the unique nature phenomenon — geysers. Geysers are splashing & gushing hot springs.
We offer some horse tours.
We offer some marine tours with fishing:
- Cruise in the Avachinskaya Inlet.
- Cruise with fishing at the Bezymyanny Cape;
- Cruise with fishing at the Bezymyanny Cape and sightseeing of bird colony on the seashore, and seal-rookery at the Chasovoy Kekur and on the Starichkov Island.
- Cruise with fishing at the Bezymyanny and Opasny Capes, with inflatable boat (of "Zodiak" type) cruise, landing onshore, sightseeing of bird colony on the seashore, seal-rookery, сивуч rookery at the Kekurny Cape, cruise to Russkaya Bay and sightseeing of trade fishing at the Vilyuchinskaya Bay;
- Cruise with fishing at the Shipunsky Cape and three rocks the Three Brothers, cruise in inflatable boats, landing, sightseeing of bird colony, rams at the Nalycheva Cape, seal-rookery on the Toporkova Island, on the Krasheninnikova Island, sightseeing of trade fishing at the Nalycheva, Ostrovnaya and Vakhil Rivers;
- Cruise "Petropavlovsk in the Evening".
One-day rafting with fishing at the Bystraya/ Malkinskaya River.